Monday

Education


How do I feel about education?
I am all for it. I am living proof that an education is important. I will find the best schools with caring teachers and be involved every step of the way. I will help with homework every night. Praise when they do well, encourage and teach when they struggle.
I have an Associates Degree in a medical field. My degree gave me a skill in a field that will always be available to me, it gives me options. We always have more options when we have an education.

Working in the hospital gave me the knowledge to begin my career with my current company. We have a physician reporting and database program for cardiology departments. It is a very robust program with lots of options and extras available. I work for a big company and have good job security. I enjoy teaching Physicians and hospital staff how to use our programs.

I will encourage my future son or daughter to continue with their education.

No comments: